Yu-Be was Invented by Japanese pharmacist Yoshikiyo Nowatari in 1957. Yu-Be (pronounced "YOO-BEE"), is a Glycerin-based moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. It's the uniquely high Glycerin content and absorb-ability, achieved through a special manufacturing process in Japan, which makes Yu-Be so effective on severe dry skin and truly sets it apart from other creams. This product would go on to be one of the longest-selling skin care products in Japan and the #1 Selling medicated, vitamin-enriched cream on the market.
Did You Know?? Mr.Nowatari chose to sell his product as a "medicated" skin care cream so families would know it was for their use on tough, dry skin -as opposed to other "beauty", "wrinkle" or "anti-aging" creams on the market. In the 50 years since it's birth, this moisturizer has attracted and kept a massive and loyal customer base in Japan. Generations of familes have used the concentrated formula on all types of dry skin - from split cuticles and cracked heels to diaper rash - even frostbite - and to this day refuse to use anything else.
Yu-Be contains these leading skin conditioning ingredients:
- Glycerin - Natural "Humectant" attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
- Vitamin E - Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
- Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin - also gives Yu-Be it's yellow color.
- Camphor - Helps soothe minor skin irritations - mild scent fades in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.
- * Concentrated moisturizer helps hydrate, heal, soothe and smooth severe dry skin
- * Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- * Helps protect and moisturize skin exposed to cold, wind, water and sun.
- * Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and locks in for hours. Good for all day or all night.
- * Contains no artificial colors or fragrances.
I was so lucky to be sent a great set of products from Yu-Be for Review.
I love Skin Cleansers and moistuizers so I was lucky to be sent; the New Skin Polish, New Lip Balm, Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream and Body Lotion for Review!
Prepare your skin for moisturizing with Yu-Be!
To Read the Rest of the Review and Enter the Yu-Be Giveaway